12:38 AM

Na'vi playtime


No, I am not one of those people who just went GA-GA over the Avatar movie.  But it was pleasant enough.  Sometimes I just get on these kicks and I feel like doing something different.  So, I picked up this AWESOME free skin from Unique Megastore and began putting a look together.  I went to two different Na'vi/Avatar RP sims; where I ended up having to explain a little bit about what I was doing.  I guess because of sl-griefing, people are usually a little bit suspicious when a new-comer shows up, minus a combat/rp hud and start wandering around.  Understandable.   The above image was taken at the nAvitar rp sim, and the one below was taken at Pandora Universe.  Both very lovely sims.  The owners/managers of the nAvitar sim were especially friendly and helpful; except for an odd tiger who tp'd on top of me and told me my lady bits were showing and I needed to be wearing an OOC tag, which was rather odd because I WAS wearing an OOC tag, and my lady bits were fairly well covered with a feathered loincloth.  One question....why was his/her cam in my digital crotch?

0 comments: