11:45 PM

52 Week Color Challenge



My best friend goobear (Dawnde - blog here) has been participating in Luna Jubilee's 52 week color challenge (blog here). It looks like fun so I'm jumping on the wagon, with a twist of my own. I really don't feel like hunting just for outfits that fit the color requirements...so for my own version of this challenge, I'm going to try to nail the colors, but also create a mood. I'm less interested in the outfits and more interested in feelings. This means lots of quirky themed images. These days my plate is pretty full with college classes so don't expect heaps of images. But I will try to make sure I get at least one image/mood/theme for each color. I'm starting a bit late so we have some catching up to do. With each image I'll post the keywords/word associations that inspired the image.

Week 1 : Grey
Keywords: Mystery, Danger, Vintage, Stylish, Sleek
Week 2: Blue
Keywords : Melancholy, Reflective, Somber


Week 3: Goldenrod
Keywords: Rich, Oriental, Sophisticated

Week 4: Plum
Just don't ask. I'll be redoing this after college finals. Wow...so uhm...yeah...sl graphics processing....pretty cool.

Week 5: Sepia
Keywords: Urban, Vintage, Earthy, Experimental

Week 6: Yellow
Keywords: I hate yellow :D, Vintage, Annoying, Food, Visually loud, Vibrant, Youthful

0 comments: